Mumbai, Nov 17 - Anchor-turned-actor Samir Kochhar, popular these days as Rajat Kapoor of daily soap "Bade Achche Lagte Hain", was troubled when an unidentified person hacked his Twitter account.
"Someone hacked into my account... Please ignore all the rubbish being written," tweeted Samir.
Samir was a model before he turned to anchoring, and has now earned praises for his work as an actor.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach