Mumbai, Nov 17 - Anchor-turned-actor Samir Kochhar, popular these days as Rajat Kapoor of daily soap "Bade Achche Lagte Hain", was troubled when an unidentified person hacked his Twitter account.
"Someone hacked into my account... Please ignore all the rubbish being written," tweeted Samir.
Samir was a model before he turned to anchoring, and has now earned praises for his work as an actor.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers