Mumbai, Nov 17 - Anchor-turned-actor Samir Kochhar, popular these days as Rajat Kapoor of daily soap "Bade Achche Lagte Hain", was troubled when an unidentified person hacked his Twitter account.
"Someone hacked into my account... Please ignore all the rubbish being written," tweeted Samir.
Samir was a model before he turned to anchoring, and has now earned praises for his work as an actor.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes