Mumbai, Nov 17 - Anchor-turned-actor Samir Kochhar, popular these days as Rajat Kapoor of daily soap "Bade Achche Lagte Hain", was troubled when an unidentified person hacked his Twitter account.
"Someone hacked into my account... Please ignore all the rubbish being written," tweeted Samir.
Samir was a model before he turned to anchoring, and has now earned praises for his work as an actor.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz