London, May 3 - LaTanya Richardson, the wife of Hollywood actor Samuel L. Jackson, has opened up about the couple's 40-year relationship, saying her husband is smart but emotionally disconnected.
The actress and TV producer wed Jackson in 1980 after a long courtship, but admits their relationship has not always been easy.
"I felt abandoned. It was easier in the earlier years when we sometimes acted together onstage," femalefirst. co. uk quoted her as saying.
But at the same time she says their bond has improved over time.
"He's changing. The other day I cut my hand and he took me to the hospital," she said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati