London, May 3 - LaTanya Richardson, the wife of Hollywood actor Samuel L. Jackson, has opened up about the couple's 40-year relationship, saying her husband is smart but emotionally disconnected.
The actress and TV producer wed Jackson in 1980 after a long courtship, but admits their relationship has not always been easy.
"I felt abandoned. It was easier in the earlier years when we sometimes acted together onstage," femalefirst. co. uk quoted her as saying.
But at the same time she says their bond has improved over time.
"He's changing. The other day I cut my hand and he took me to the hospital," she said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz