London, May 3 - LaTanya Richardson, the wife of Hollywood actor Samuel L. Jackson, has opened up about the couple's 40-year relationship, saying her husband is smart but emotionally disconnected.
The actress and TV producer wed Jackson in 1980 after a long courtship, but admits their relationship has not always been easy.
"I felt abandoned. It was easier in the earlier years when we sometimes acted together onstage," femalefirst. co. uk quoted her as saying.
But at the same time she says their bond has improved over time.
"He's changing. The other day I cut my hand and he took me to the hospital," she said. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes