Washington, Mar 17 : Scarlett Johansson admitted that she likes to get stuck in a role and is "up for every kind of challenge".
The `We Bought A Zoo' actress plays zookeeper Kelly Foster alongside Matt Damon in the new movie
"I think I''m up for every kind of challenge and I like to get down and dirty, yes. I really liked that aspect of Kelly, that she is a no-frills kind of girl, very grounded and practical, with that salt of the earth quality," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
However, the 27-year-old beauty - who divorced actor Ryan Reynolds in December 2010 after two years of marriage - explained she has developed a "hard shell" in order to cope with the constant "batterings" she has suffered in the film industry.
"I learned at a really young age that you have to have something of a hard shell to take some of the batterings that you get in this industry.
"We're constantly rejected and scrutinised and it''s important to take a lot of it with a pinch of sale in order to be able to survive and press on," she added.(ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz