Washington, Mar 17 : Scarlett Johansson admitted that she likes to get stuck in a role and is "up for every kind of challenge".
The `We Bought A Zoo' actress plays zookeeper Kelly Foster alongside Matt Damon in the new movie
"I think I''m up for every kind of challenge and I like to get down and dirty, yes. I really liked that aspect of Kelly, that she is a no-frills kind of girl, very grounded and practical, with that salt of the earth quality," Contactmusic quoted her as saying.
However, the 27-year-old beauty - who divorced actor Ryan Reynolds in December 2010 after two years of marriage - explained she has developed a "hard shell" in order to cope with the constant "batterings" she has suffered in the film industry.
"I learned at a really young age that you have to have something of a hard shell to take some of the batterings that you get in this industry.
"We're constantly rejected and scrutinised and it''s important to take a lot of it with a pinch of sale in order to be able to survive and press on," she added.(ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers