London, Sept 28: Posh Spice Victoria Beckham is getting set to design costumes for fellow Spice Girl Melanie Brown for the ‘Dancing With The Stars’ show.
Posh has offered her services to pal Mel B, and plans to help design some sexy looks for the latter’s appearances on the American dance show.
"She is excited, she said, 'I have to design your costumes'. We're sorting that out at the moment, as I'm very keen for Vic to put her stamp on my costumes,” Daily Mail quoted Brown, as saying.
Scary Spice also insisted that given Posh’s glamorous style, she was an obvious choice when it came to designing the outfits.
“Everybody knows she has amazing style, just look at all the different dresses and looks she pulls off and the trends she starts. I want her to help design a couple of my looks for me, so we're sitting down to throw about some ideas shortly," she said.
The American show which kicked off this week showed Mel B in her trademark leopard-print dancing her way into the hearts of the public and the judges with her partner, Ukrainian-born ballroom champion Maksim Chmerkovskiy. (With inputs from ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach