London, Sept 28: Posh Spice Victoria Beckham is getting set to design costumes for fellow Spice Girl Melanie Brown for the ‘Dancing With The Stars’ show.
Posh has offered her services to pal Mel B, and plans to help design some sexy looks for the latter’s appearances on the American dance show.
"She is excited, she said, 'I have to design your costumes'. We're sorting that out at the moment, as I'm very keen for Vic to put her stamp on my costumes,” Daily Mail quoted Brown, as saying.
Scary Spice also insisted that given Posh’s glamorous style, she was an obvious choice when it came to designing the outfits.
“Everybody knows she has amazing style, just look at all the different dresses and looks she pulls off and the trends she starts. I want her to help design a couple of my looks for me, so we're sitting down to throw about some ideas shortly," she said.
The American show which kicked off this week showed Mel B in her trademark leopard-print dancing her way into the hearts of the public and the judges with her partner, Ukrainian-born ballroom champion Maksim Chmerkovskiy. (With inputs from ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes