London, May 7 - Pregnant actress Sienna Miller once washed her hair with tomato ketchup following a bad experience with hair dye.
The 30-year-old, who is expecting her first child with fiance Tom Sturridge, had a disastrous experience when she applied a henna-based colour to her tresses and to get rid of that she applied ketchup.
"I've had some real hair disasters. I once used henna to dye my hair brown for an audition, thinking I was being clever because it's all natural," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Miller as saying.
"Little did I know it was the worst thing I could've done as it coats the follicles so nothing else can penetrate and I ended up having to put ketchup on it for about a year to get rid of the green tinge," she added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings