London, May 7 - Pregnant actress Sienna Miller once washed her hair with tomato ketchup following a bad experience with hair dye.
The 30-year-old, who is expecting her first child with fiance Tom Sturridge, had a disastrous experience when she applied a henna-based colour to her tresses and to get rid of that she applied ketchup.
"I've had some real hair disasters. I once used henna to dye my hair brown for an audition, thinking I was being clever because it's all natural," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Miller as saying.
"Little did I know it was the worst thing I could've done as it coats the follicles so nothing else can penetrate and I ended up having to put ketchup on it for about a year to get rid of the green tinge," she added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz