London, May 7 - Pregnant actress Sienna Miller once washed her hair with tomato ketchup following a bad experience with hair dye.
The 30-year-old, who is expecting her first child with fiance Tom Sturridge, had a disastrous experience when she applied a henna-based colour to her tresses and to get rid of that she applied ketchup.
"I've had some real hair disasters. I once used henna to dye my hair brown for an audition, thinking I was being clever because it's all natural," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Miller as saying.
"Little did I know it was the worst thing I could've done as it coats the follicles so nothing else can penetrate and I ended up having to put ketchup on it for about a year to get rid of the green tinge," she added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes