London, Apr 14 : Sigourney Weaver, who is known for her critically acclaimed role of Ellen Ripley in the four `Alien' films, has been named the best horror film actress of all time by British movie fans.
The 62-year-old American BAFTA winner polled 29 percent of the votes for her roles, including Ripley, in the hit movie series, the Daily Express reported.
Jamie Lee Curtis, star of the slasher film `Halloween', got 16 percent of the votes.
Sarah Michelle Gellar from `Buffy The Vampire Slayer' got 10 percent in the poll to mark the DVD release of her thriller `Possession'. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz