Los Angeles, Dec 13 - Pregnant Jessica Simpson says that she cried when she felt her baby's first movements.
"I felt (the baby) move the other day for the first time and I had big crocodile tears. It was the coolest thing ever. It did a flip or something. I was like, 'There it went. It's there, it's really there,'" she said on the Rachael Ray Show.
However, the singer, who is expecting her first child with fiance Eric Johnson, admits she has been crying "at the drop of a hat" throughout her pregnancy, reports usmagazine. com.
"Even a great souffle would make me cry," she added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes