Los Angeles, Dec 13 - Pregnant Jessica Simpson says that she cried when she felt her baby's first movements.
"I felt (the baby) move the other day for the first time and I had big crocodile tears. It was the coolest thing ever. It did a flip or something. I was like, 'There it went. It's there, it's really there,'" she said on the Rachael Ray Show.
However, the singer, who is expecting her first child with fiance Eric Johnson, admits she has been crying "at the drop of a hat" throughout her pregnancy, reports usmagazine. com.
"Even a great souffle would make me cry," she added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals