Los Angeles, Dec 13 - Pregnant Jessica Simpson says that she cried when she felt her baby's first movements.
"I felt (the baby) move the other day for the first time and I had big crocodile tears. It was the coolest thing ever. It did a flip or something. I was like, 'There it went. It's there, it's really there,'" she said on the Rachael Ray Show.
However, the singer, who is expecting her first child with fiance Eric Johnson, admits she has been crying "at the drop of a hat" throughout her pregnancy, reports usmagazine. com.
"Even a great souffle would make me cry," she added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach