Los Angeles, Dec 13 - Pregnant Jessica Simpson says that she cried when she felt her baby's first movements.
"I felt (the baby) move the other day for the first time and I had big crocodile tears. It was the coolest thing ever. It did a flip or something. I was like, 'There it went. It's there, it's really there,'" she said on the Rachael Ray Show.
However, the singer, who is expecting her first child with fiance Eric Johnson, admits she has been crying "at the drop of a hat" throughout her pregnancy, reports usmagazine. com.
"Even a great souffle would make me cry," she added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers