Los Angeles, Dec 13 - Pregnant Jessica Simpson says that she cried when she felt her baby's first movements.
"I felt (the baby) move the other day for the first time and I had big crocodile tears. It was the coolest thing ever. It did a flip or something. I was like, 'There it went. It's there, it's really there,'" she said on the Rachael Ray Show.
However, the singer, who is expecting her first child with fiance Eric Johnson, admits she has been crying "at the drop of a hat" throughout her pregnancy, reports usmagazine. com.
"Even a great souffle would make me cry," she added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz