London, Nov. 17 : Steven Gerrard’s wife Alex, who is one of Britain’s most high-profile WAGs, sported what looked like a complicated new hair, as she was pictured hopping into her new Range Rover Overfinch recently.
Leaving the hair salon in her native Liverpool, the 30-year-old model seemed to be in a good mood, as she walked along beaming.
Clearly pleased with the new hairstyle, which comprised of what looked like a series of curls and twists, she walked to her car carrying a hair strengthening product in her hand, the Daily Mail reported.
She wore a loose-fitting grey T-shirt over a pair of skin-tight leather leggings.
She donned a khaki jacket over her outfit, embellished with a bird of prey made out of silver studs, the paper said.
Alex completed her look with a pair of black, studded trainers and some aviator style glasses. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers