London, Nov. 17 : Steven Gerrard’s wife Alex, who is one of Britain’s most high-profile WAGs, sported what looked like a complicated new hair, as she was pictured hopping into her new Range Rover Overfinch recently.
Leaving the hair salon in her native Liverpool, the 30-year-old model seemed to be in a good mood, as she walked along beaming.
Clearly pleased with the new hairstyle, which comprised of what looked like a series of curls and twists, she walked to her car carrying a hair strengthening product in her hand, the Daily Mail reported.
She wore a loose-fitting grey T-shirt over a pair of skin-tight leather leggings.
She donned a khaki jacket over her outfit, embellished with a bird of prey made out of silver studs, the paper said.
Alex completed her look with a pair of black, studded trainers and some aviator style glasses. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes