London, Nov. 17 : Steven Gerrard’s wife Alex, who is one of Britain’s most high-profile WAGs, sported what looked like a complicated new hair, as she was pictured hopping into her new Range Rover Overfinch recently.
Leaving the hair salon in her native Liverpool, the 30-year-old model seemed to be in a good mood, as she walked along beaming.
Clearly pleased with the new hairstyle, which comprised of what looked like a series of curls and twists, she walked to her car carrying a hair strengthening product in her hand, the Daily Mail reported.
She wore a loose-fitting grey T-shirt over a pair of skin-tight leather leggings.
She donned a khaki jacket over her outfit, embellished with a bird of prey made out of silver studs, the paper said.
Alex completed her look with a pair of black, studded trainers and some aviator style glasses. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach