New York, April 19 - Hollywood actors Meryl Streep and Kevin Kline will be working together in a special staged reading of "Romeo and Juliet".
The reading will be held to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Public Theater's "Shakespeare in the Park" series. It will take place at the open air Delacorte Theater June 18, reports contactmusic. com.
New York Daily News reported that tickets for the performance are available at a starting price of $1,500.
It is expected that people hoping to get to see the reading that way will be camping out for tickets well in advance of show time. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach