New York, April 19 - Hollywood actors Meryl Streep and Kevin Kline will be working together in a special staged reading of "Romeo and Juliet".
The reading will be held to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Public Theater's "Shakespeare in the Park" series. It will take place at the open air Delacorte Theater June 18, reports contactmusic. com.
New York Daily News reported that tickets for the performance are available at a starting price of $1,500.
It is expected that people hoping to get to see the reading that way will be camping out for tickets well in advance of show time. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes