New York, April 19 - Hollywood actors Meryl Streep and Kevin Kline will be working together in a special staged reading of "Romeo and Juliet".
The reading will be held to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Public Theater's "Shakespeare in the Park" series. It will take place at the open air Delacorte Theater June 18, reports contactmusic. com.
New York Daily News reported that tickets for the performance are available at a starting price of $1,500.
It is expected that people hoping to get to see the reading that way will be camping out for tickets well in advance of show time. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals