New York, April 19 - Hollywood actors Meryl Streep and Kevin Kline will be working together in a special staged reading of "Romeo and Juliet".
The reading will be held to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Public Theater's "Shakespeare in the Park" series. It will take place at the open air Delacorte Theater June 18, reports contactmusic. com.
New York Daily News reported that tickets for the performance are available at a starting price of $1,500.
It is expected that people hoping to get to see the reading that way will be camping out for tickets well in advance of show time. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers