New Delhi, April 11 : Porn star Sunny Leone has joined PETA for a campaign to help homeless dogs.
The actor who herself has two dogs hopes this campaign will spread awareness about street dogs and people will come forward to adopt them.
Leone is currently busy shooting for her first Hindi film `Jism 2' but took out some time for this noble cause.
She has just completed the first schedule of the film in Jaipur and the team will be leaving for their second schedule in Thailand.
Soon she will be seen in a PETA ad. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz