New Delhi, April 11 : Porn star Sunny Leone has joined PETA for a campaign to help homeless dogs.
The actor who herself has two dogs hopes this campaign will spread awareness about street dogs and people will come forward to adopt them.
Leone is currently busy shooting for her first Hindi film `Jism 2' but took out some time for this noble cause.
She has just completed the first schedule of the film in Jaipur and the team will be leaving for their second schedule in Thailand.
Soon she will be seen in a PETA ad. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach