New Delhi, April 11 : Porn star Sunny Leone has joined PETA for a campaign to help homeless dogs.
The actor who herself has two dogs hopes this campaign will spread awareness about street dogs and people will come forward to adopt them.
Leone is currently busy shooting for her first Hindi film `Jism 2' but took out some time for this noble cause.
She has just completed the first schedule of the film in Jaipur and the team will be leaving for their second schedule in Thailand.
Soon she will be seen in a PETA ad. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes