New Delhi, April 11 : Porn star Sunny Leone has joined PETA for a campaign to help homeless dogs.
The actor who herself has two dogs hopes this campaign will spread awareness about street dogs and people will come forward to adopt them.
Leone is currently busy shooting for her first Hindi film `Jism 2' but took out some time for this noble cause.
She has just completed the first schedule of the film in Jaipur and the team will be leaving for their second schedule in Thailand.
Soon she will be seen in a PETA ad. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers