Mumbai, Nov 30 : Filmmaker Kiran Rao is really happy with her husband Aamir Khan's latest film "Talaash", saying it offers something for everyone.
"Since I heard the script and we have been watching the shooting and now that we have watched the final cut of the film, we liked it. It is my kind of film and I really liked it," the 39-year-old said here Thursday at the movie's screening.
She hopes that the audience also likes it as much as she did.
"We just hope that people also like it. The story is such that everyone will get something in it. It is emotional also, so it should also touch the audiences and will lead them to think as well," she said.
Aamir and Kiran got married in 2005.
Asked to describe Aamir in two words, she said: "A good human being and very talented at the same time."
Directed by Reema Kagti, "Talaash" is a thriller and also stars Kareena Kapoor, Rani Mukerji and Nawazuddin Siddiqui. It hit theatres Friday.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach