Mumbai, Nov 30 : Filmmaker Kiran Rao is really happy with her husband Aamir Khan's latest film "Talaash", saying it offers something for everyone.
"Since I heard the script and we have been watching the shooting and now that we have watched the final cut of the film, we liked it. It is my kind of film and I really liked it," the 39-year-old said here Thursday at the movie's screening.
She hopes that the audience also likes it as much as she did.
"We just hope that people also like it. The story is such that everyone will get something in it. It is emotional also, so it should also touch the audiences and will lead them to think as well," she said.
Aamir and Kiran got married in 2005.
Asked to describe Aamir in two words, she said: "A good human being and very talented at the same time."
Directed by Reema Kagti, "Talaash" is a thriller and also stars Kareena Kapoor, Rani Mukerji and Nawazuddin Siddiqui. It hit theatres Friday.(IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes