London, Nov. 29 : Talk show host Wendy Williams has joined the likes of Pamela Anderson and Khloe Kardashian, by posing naked for the animal rights group PETA.
The 48-year-old actress unveiled her `I'd Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur' Winter campaign in Times Square on Wednesday, the Daily Mail reported.
Williams appears in the ad completely in the buff with only her long hair and her strategically placed leg protecting her modesty, the paper said.
She also showed off a large tattoo on her stomach - featuring a floral and star design.
Ironically Williams used to be a fan of fur, but has since stopped wearing the animal skin.
"We should all try to be comfortable in our own skin and let animals keep theirs," she said.
For her campaign, Williams and PETA are trying to get people who own fur coats to donate them to the organisation, who will then pass them on to homeless people at a drive.
On Wednesday, she excitedly posed with her new racy image and addressed the crowd. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings