Los Angeles, May 7 - Actress Tia Mowry is sharing her pregnancy secrets with other women in her new motherhood manual titled "Oh, Baby: Pregnancy tales and advice from one hot mama to another".
She gave birth to son Cree, her first child with husband Cory Hardrict, in June 2011.
"I don't mind sharing with the world the most amazing gift that God has ever given to me. I think it's good to basically share with my fans what it's like to be a mom, the joys and the challenges," she told people. com.
"I think with a lot of pregnancy books, it all came from a medical standpoint, and you were missing the fun, kind of girlfriend approach. You don't want to be constantly reminded of all the bad things that can possibly go on through your pregnancy. You want to feel empowered," she said.
The book will be out later this month. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers