Los Angeles, May 7 - Actress Tia Mowry is sharing her pregnancy secrets with other women in her new motherhood manual titled "Oh, Baby: Pregnancy tales and advice from one hot mama to another".
She gave birth to son Cree, her first child with husband Cory Hardrict, in June 2011.
"I don't mind sharing with the world the most amazing gift that God has ever given to me. I think it's good to basically share with my fans what it's like to be a mom, the joys and the challenges," she told people. com.
"I think with a lot of pregnancy books, it all came from a medical standpoint, and you were missing the fun, kind of girlfriend approach. You don't want to be constantly reminded of all the bad things that can possibly go on through your pregnancy. You want to feel empowered," she said.
The book will be out later this month. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals