Los Angeles, April 18 - Singer Carrie Underwood wishes she had taken her mother's advice about skin care.
The 29-year-old country singer, who is now the face of beauty brand Olay, admits she should have paid more attention to her skin when she was younger.
"If I could go back and talk to my 15-year-old self I would be like, 'Seriously, listen to your mom'. Drink more water, put more sunscreen on, moisturise. There are a lot of people like me who wish they did more," people. com quoted Underwood as saying. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz