Los Angeles, April 18 - Singer Carrie Underwood wishes she had taken her mother's advice about skin care.
The 29-year-old country singer, who is now the face of beauty brand Olay, admits she should have paid more attention to her skin when she was younger.
"If I could go back and talk to my 15-year-old self I would be like, 'Seriously, listen to your mom'. Drink more water, put more sunscreen on, moisturise. There are a lot of people like me who wish they did more," people. com quoted Underwood as saying. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes