Los Angeles, April 18 - Singer Carrie Underwood wishes she had taken her mother's advice about skin care.
The 29-year-old country singer, who is now the face of beauty brand Olay, admits she should have paid more attention to her skin when she was younger.
"If I could go back and talk to my 15-year-old self I would be like, 'Seriously, listen to your mom'. Drink more water, put more sunscreen on, moisturise. There are a lot of people like me who wish they did more," people. com quoted Underwood as saying. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers