Los Angeles, April 18 - Singer Carrie Underwood wishes she had taken her mother's advice about skin care.
The 29-year-old country singer, who is now the face of beauty brand Olay, admits she should have paid more attention to her skin when she was younger.
"If I could go back and talk to my 15-year-old self I would be like, 'Seriously, listen to your mom'. Drink more water, put more sunscreen on, moisturise. There are a lot of people like me who wish they did more," people. com quoted Underwood as saying. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals