New Delhi, April 7 : An unwell Kareena Kapoor overlooked her ill-health and accompanied actor beau Saif Ali Khan to the capital Wednesday for the Padma awards ceremony.
According to industry sources, the actress recently returned after shooting for Shah Rukh Khan starrer "Ra. One" in Goa, and did not want Saif to be alone in his moment of glory.
Saif's parents cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and actress Sharmila Tagore were out of town and did not attend the ceremony.
The actor received the Padma Shri from President Pratibha Patil.
Saif wore a white sherwani while the actress wore an off-white coloured outfit designed by Manish Malhotra. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers