New Delhi, April 7 : An unwell Kareena Kapoor overlooked her ill-health and accompanied actor beau Saif Ali Khan to the capital Wednesday for the Padma awards ceremony.
According to industry sources, the actress recently returned after shooting for Shah Rukh Khan starrer "Ra. One" in Goa, and did not want Saif to be alone in his moment of glory.
Saif's parents cricketer Mansoor Ali Khan Pataudi and actress Sharmila Tagore were out of town and did not attend the ceremony.
The actor received the Padma Shri from President Pratibha Patil.
Saif wore a white sherwani while the actress wore an off-white coloured outfit designed by Manish Malhotra. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz