London, April 14 : Singer Whitney Houston gave her first performance in U. K. after a gap of 11 years.
Houston performed in front of a sold-out crowd in Birmingham. The 46-year-old singer was recovering from an infection and was forced to call off three of her concerts in Britain, reports The Telegraph.
Houston was suffering with an upper respiratory infection, doctors in Paris diagnosed. "I''m feeling pretty good myself, thank you so much for asking," Houston told the crowd.
The performance was a part of the British leg of the ''Nothing But Love'' world tour.
The two-hour show was held at Birmingham''s LG Arena. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers