London, April 14 : Singer Whitney Houston gave her first performance in U. K. after a gap of 11 years.
Houston performed in front of a sold-out crowd in Birmingham. The 46-year-old singer was recovering from an infection and was forced to call off three of her concerts in Britain, reports The Telegraph.
Houston was suffering with an upper respiratory infection, doctors in Paris diagnosed. "I''m feeling pretty good myself, thank you so much for asking," Houston told the crowd.
The performance was a part of the British leg of the ''Nothing But Love'' world tour.
The two-hour show was held at Birmingham''s LG Arena. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz