London, April 14 : Singer Whitney Houston gave her first performance in U. K. after a gap of 11 years.
Houston performed in front of a sold-out crowd in Birmingham. The 46-year-old singer was recovering from an infection and was forced to call off three of her concerts in Britain, reports The Telegraph.
Houston was suffering with an upper respiratory infection, doctors in Paris diagnosed. "I''m feeling pretty good myself, thank you so much for asking," Houston told the crowd.
The performance was a part of the British leg of the ''Nothing But Love'' world tour.
The two-hour show was held at Birmingham''s LG Arena. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes