London, April 14 : Singer Whitney Houston gave her first performance in U. K. after a gap of 11 years.
Houston performed in front of a sold-out crowd in Birmingham. The 46-year-old singer was recovering from an infection and was forced to call off three of her concerts in Britain, reports The Telegraph.
Houston was suffering with an upper respiratory infection, doctors in Paris diagnosed. "I''m feeling pretty good myself, thank you so much for asking," Houston told the crowd.
The performance was a part of the British leg of the ''Nothing But Love'' world tour.
The two-hour show was held at Birmingham''s LG Arena. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals