Los Angeles, April 29 - Actress Zoe Saldana says she is desperate to start a family after spending years waiting to be a mother with ex-fiance Keith Britton.
Though she ended her 11-year-old relationship last year but the star revealed that the two had once talked about starting a family together.
"For years he wasn't ready. Then when he got ready, I didn't have time. I never held anything off because I was waiting for something to kick in. I don't think that far about tomorrow," usmagazine. com quoted Saldana as saying.
"I felt the urge to want to have a baby, and I wanted to, but I remember that respecting his decision -- and making the decision to wait with him -- was one of the most mature things," she added.
The 33-year-old, admits that she has always dreamed of a brood of kids but the timing was never right for her to get pregnant during her romance with Britton.
"I want two or three or four or five. I don't care. They're so delicious and I love the pressure and anxiety of, like, a loud room full of yapping kids. I'm a kid myself, so I get along very well with animals and children. I dig them, I get them. They make perfect sense to me." (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings