Stock market analyst P Phani Sekhar of Angel Broking has maintained 'hold' rating on Unitech Ltd stock to achieve a target of Rs 100.
According to analyst, the said target can be achieved in a period of 12 months.
The stock of the company, on Sep 06, marked its closed at Rs 83.50 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 118.35 and a low of Rs 66.95 on BSE.
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 2.78 and 29.69 respectively.
Realty company Unitech has recorded a growth of more than 14% in its consolidated net profit, which stood at Rs 180 crore during April-June period.
Unitech had a net profit of Rs 157.7 crore during the corresponding period of 2009.
The company's total income during the period under review climbed to Rs 843.5 crore as compared to Rs 548.2 crore in Apr-June period of 2009.
Moreover, Unitech is eyeing to get hold of novel projects in the coming period.
The company also said that it's major intention is to look forward to reasonable housing segment and to have a wide range of product offering.
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island