India leading automaker, Maruti Suzuki ahs recorded a growth of about 12.5 percent in sales during the month of November.
The company sold a total of 103,200 units in the month of November 2012, compared to 91,772 units in the same month of the previous year. The total domestic sales of the company stood at 90,882 units compared to 82,870 units in the November of 2011. The total exports in the month stood at 12,318 units as compared to 8,902 units in the November of the previous year.
It recorded a strong growth in the sales of compact cars that includes Swift, Estilo, Ritz, super compact cars that includes DZire and also utility vehicles including Gypsy, Grand Vitara, Ertiga. On the other hand, the sales of the company products fell in all other segments fell during the month. Maruti Suzuki recorded a fall in sales in mini car segment that includs M800, Alto, A-Star, WagonR, mid size segment that has SX4, executive segment with Kizashi and also van segment which includes Omni and Eeco models.
The total sales of the company during the April-November 2012 period stood at 732,580 units compared to 681,200 units recorded in the same period of the previous year.
- IBM Watson’s Uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to Teach Robots Better Understand Human Communication
- Haggen Grocery Chain Wants Permission to Shutter Hundred More Stores
- New-Home Sales in the U.S. Increased in August by 5.7 Percent
- Federal Reserve Chair, Janet Yellen Feels Dehydrated during Speech; Gets Medical Attention
- Sanford C. Bernstein Reaffirms ‘Market Perform’ Rating for Lockheed Martin