Indian Stock Market opened the week positive but ended flat by the end of trading session. BSE Sensex ended the day at 20159 while NSE Nifty closed at 6031. Among major losers of the day was Larsen as the company announced weak Q1 numbers.
Larsen & Toubro (L&T) has confirmed the sale of its plastics machinery business as the engineering & construction giant is moving ahead with its strategy to exit non-core businesses.
L&T sold its wholly owned plastic machines business, L&T Plastics Machinery Ltd., to Toshiba Machine Co. of Japan. But, the company refused to disclose the financial details of the sale.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study