Washington, Aug 6 : Kirsten Dunst recently confessed that she feels thirties was the time to get married and have kids.
The 32-year-old actress, who graces the cover of Red magazine, told the publication that two of her friends were pregnant at present, and seeing them, she thought that 33 was the right age to have your first baby, People magazine reported.
The beauty, who's dating actor Garrett Hedlund, added that she didn't have any plans to get married or have children at the moment. (ANI)
- Case against Google for collecting classified data: Govt
- Microsoft launches 'most affordable' Lumia smartphone at Rs 7,349
- Apple iOS found most secure mobile operating system against spywares: Report
- Ericsson wins Vodafone India's contract for payment solutions
- Microsoft launches low budget 'Nokia 130' for just NZD 30