Miami, Sep 11: The Miss Universe 2011 pageant in Brazil will be a bittersweet moment for Mexico's Ximena Navarrete, who is getting ready to hand over the crown to her successor.
"Giving up the crown isn't easy, because wearing it has been an honour and also symbolises a very special year in my life, but it's also beautiful to give that chance to another girl," the 24-year-old said.
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant