Miami, Sep 11: The Miss Universe 2011 pageant in Brazil will be a bittersweet moment for Mexico's Ximena Navarrete, who is getting ready to hand over the crown to her successor.
"Giving up the crown isn't easy, because wearing it has been an honour and also symbolises a very special year in my life, but it's also beautiful to give that chance to another girl," the 24-year-old said.
- Case against Google for collecting classified data: Govt
- Microsoft launches 'most affordable' Lumia smartphone at Rs 7,349
- Apple iOS found most secure mobile operating system against spywares: Report
- Ericsson wins Vodafone India's contract for payment solutions
- Microsoft launches low budget 'Nokia 130' for just NZD 30