London, June 17 : Victoria Beckham has undergone an operation to reduce her double D boobs, according to sources.
Fed up of her ‘busty’ look, Posh Spice, felt her mega chest didn''t fit in with her new role as an upmarket fashion designer and mum of three.
This is her third boob job, where a set of implants has been removed to make her a smaller 34B.
She is now recovering in France with hubby David, 34, and their sons Brooklyn, ten, Romeo, six, and four-year-old Cruz.
"Victoria has wanted her implants taken out for a while. She felt that was part of her old WAG image - the big hair, big boobs, fake tan - and that she has moved on since those days,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
"She had the op three weeks ago and is very pleased with the results. After the op she came to London for business then went to France to heal properly in private," the source added.
Victoria had her first boob job in 1999, when a London clinic increased her bust from its natural size of 34A to 34D and two years later she increased it to a 34DD. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study