Reliance Cementation, an Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) company has decided to set up 5 million tonnes integrated cement plant in Yavatmal district of Maharashtra.
In addition to the cement plant, the company also intends to set up a cement grinding unit at Butibori in Nagpur district.
The sources said that the company has set aside Rs 2,250 crore for these projects.
The sources further added that ADAG and the Maharashtra Government have signed MoU to this effect.
Reliance Cementation Pvt. Ltd. is a leading maker, exporter and wholesale supplier of cement.
- LG showcases curved TV, latest products at Tech Show
- Auxus Nuclea N2 re-launched at a discount
- FBI to launch malware-analysis system to allow people identify bugs
- Microsoft 'overestimated willingness of customers in dumping Windows XP,' says expert
- Nokia X hacked to run Google apps, additional launchers