Reliance Cementation, an Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) company has decided to set up 5 million tonnes integrated cement plant in Yavatmal district of Maharashtra.
In addition to the cement plant, the company also intends to set up a cement grinding unit at Butibori in Nagpur district.
The sources said that the company has set aside Rs 2,250 crore for these projects.
The sources further added that ADAG and the Maharashtra Government have signed MoU to this effect.
Reliance Cementation Pvt. Ltd. is a leading maker, exporter and wholesale supplier of cement.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name