Reliance Cementation, an Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) company has decided to set up 5 million tonnes integrated cement plant in Yavatmal district of Maharashtra.
In addition to the cement plant, the company also intends to set up a cement grinding unit at Butibori in Nagpur district.
The sources said that the company has set aside Rs 2,250 crore for these projects.
The sources further added that ADAG and the Maharashtra Government have signed MoU to this effect.
Reliance Cementation Pvt. Ltd. is a leading maker, exporter and wholesale supplier of cement.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study