Reliance Cementation, an Anil Dhirubhai Ambani Group (ADAG) company has decided to set up 5 million tonnes integrated cement plant in Yavatmal district of Maharashtra.
In addition to the cement plant, the company also intends to set up a cement grinding unit at Butibori in Nagpur district.
The sources said that the company has set aside Rs 2,250 crore for these projects.
The sources further added that ADAG and the Maharashtra Government have signed MoU to this effect.
Reliance Cementation Pvt. Ltd. is a leading maker, exporter and wholesale supplier of cement.
- Microsoft has most partner friendly approach, says Satya Nadella
- Windows 9 will be free update for Windows 8 users
- Apple says vast majority of OS X users unaffected by 'Shellshock' bug
- Apple calls complaints of bent iPhones extremely 'rare' phenomenon in its defence
- Google Glass doesn't make texting safer behind the wheel