London, Sep 23 : Sienna Miller has said that London women are the best dressed in the world.
The ‘G. I. Joe: Rise of The Cobra’ star was in the city to unveil her latest Twenty8Twelve collection with sister Savannah at the London Fashion Week.
And the Hollywood beauty said that her collection was inspired from the well-dressed Londoners.
“London girls are really at the forefront, I think my biggest inspiration and Sav’s for this collection was driving through London," the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“People really aren’t afraid to be themselves here and it’s a really inspirational place to live and design in,” she added.
As the sister duo presented their collection at the event, with Alexa Chung, Peaches Geldof and Alice Dellal modelling for the brand. (ANI)
- Microsoft to close MSN service in China by October 31
- 8 out of 10 consumers have privacy concerns over wearable devices
- Crashed Instagram leads users to lash out on Twitter
- Social media users likelier to shirk from discussing important issues offline
- Now, 'safely' send messages while driving with Nissan's messaging assistant