London, Sep 23 : Sienna Miller has said that London women are the best dressed in the world.
The ‘G. I. Joe: Rise of The Cobra’ star was in the city to unveil her latest Twenty8Twelve collection with sister Savannah at the London Fashion Week.
And the Hollywood beauty said that her collection was inspired from the well-dressed Londoners.
“London girls are really at the forefront, I think my biggest inspiration and Sav’s for this collection was driving through London," the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“People really aren’t afraid to be themselves here and it’s a really inspirational place to live and design in,” she added.
As the sister duo presented their collection at the event, with Alexa Chung, Peaches Geldof and Alice Dellal modelling for the brand. (ANI)
- T-Mobile, Blackberry spat escalates over iPhone offer to BB users
- Microsoft to advance Windows Phone 8 with Cortana
- Adobe reissues emergency patch for Adobe Flash, Internet Explorer
- Nagarro achieves second Microsoft gold collaboration, content competency certification
- Google's new Tango smartphone can 'learn and map world around it'