London, Sep 23 : Sienna Miller has said that London women are the best dressed in the world.
The ‘G. I. Joe: Rise of The Cobra’ star was in the city to unveil her latest Twenty8Twelve collection with sister Savannah at the London Fashion Week.
And the Hollywood beauty said that her collection was inspired from the well-dressed Londoners.
“London girls are really at the forefront, I think my biggest inspiration and Sav’s for this collection was driving through London," the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
“People really aren’t afraid to be themselves here and it’s a really inspirational place to live and design in,” she added.
As the sister duo presented their collection at the event, with Alexa Chung, Peaches Geldof and Alice Dellal modelling for the brand. (ANI)
- Case against Google for collecting classified data: Govt
- Microsoft launches 'most affordable' Lumia smartphone at Rs 7,349
- Apple iOS found most secure mobile operating system against spywares: Report
- Ericsson wins Vodafone India's contract for payment solutions
- Microsoft launches low budget 'Nokia 130' for just NZD 30