Melbourne, August 8 : Sienna Miller has slammed allegations she is supposed to be a “slapper” – promiscuous woman.
The British actress hit out at the apparent public stereotype while talking about her love life and relationships.
"I’m supposed to be this complete slapper, that’s my reputation," The Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying in the September issue of British GQ.
"But actually I was in a relationship from [age] 19 to 21 with Dave [Neville]; 21 to 24 with Jude Law, then 25 to 26 with Rhys [Ifan], and then Balthazar.
“And then a few dalliances, three months here and there, but I’ve never been like a shagger,” she added. (ANI)
- Longer you're on Facebook, the worse you will feel: Study
- iPhone 6 will be 'thinnest ever' Apple phone: Report
- Apple iPhone 5s is 'best-selling' smarphone, leaving Galaxy S5 behind: Report
- BlackBerry to launch new smartphone with Siri like feature
- Apple to pay 450 million dollars in U.S. e-book lawsuit