Melbourne, August 8 : Sienna Miller has slammed allegations she is supposed to be a “slapper” – promiscuous woman.
The British actress hit out at the apparent public stereotype while talking about her love life and relationships.
"I’m supposed to be this complete slapper, that’s my reputation," The Daily Telegraph quoted her as saying in the September issue of British GQ.
"But actually I was in a relationship from [age] 19 to 21 with Dave [Neville]; 21 to 24 with Jude Law, then 25 to 26 with Rhys [Ifan], and then Balthazar.
“And then a few dalliances, three months here and there, but I’ve never been like a shagger,” she added. (ANI)
- T-Mobile, Blackberry spat escalates over iPhone offer to BB users
- Microsoft to advance Windows Phone 8 with Cortana
- Adobe reissues emergency patch for Adobe Flash, Internet Explorer
- Nagarro achieves second Microsoft gold collaboration, content competency certification
- Google's new Tango smartphone can 'learn and map world around it'