Add soccer to “lightning’ Bolt’s sprinting and cricketing skills!
Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Fri, 10/05/2012 - 07:10
Sydney, Oct. 5 : Sprint legend Usain Bolt flaunted his soccer skills to a bunch of young semi-professional players from Melbourne Heart, as he organised a practice match with the youth team at the AAMI Park.
Bolt, who has been rumoured to display his cricketing skills if he joins Eddie McGuire''s Melbourne Stars for the Big Bash League, showed that he''s just as handy with his feet.
"I feel good," the Herald Sun quoted Bolt, as saying, after the 70-minute game.
The left-footer also delighted the intimate crowd with a few stepovers and showed that he wasn''t scared to engage in banter, the report said.
The 20 million dollar man then posed for photos with the Melbourne Heart players and signed autographs before arranging an impromptu sprint with the kids.
While the six-time Olympic gold medallist was initially seen running a bit slow, 10 minutes in he finally burst into a full sprint, leaving the Heart's young player absolutely thrilled and in awe, the paper said.
Bolt is also expected to attend an A-League derby between the Heart and Victory, the paper added. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai