London, Nov. 18 : Steven Gerrard's wife Alex made most of a WAGs' evening out by vamping it up in a super-sexy ensemble.
Showcasing her legs in a pair of skin-tight leather trousers, Alex looked stunning, as she headed out for a meal at Liverpool's exclusive San Carlos restaurant with Sheree - the wife of Australian footballer Harry Kewell, the Daily Mail reported.
The 30-year-old model teamed her trousers with a loose-fitting white top, a stylish grey and white printed blazer, and spike-detail sandals.
Alex completed her look with her long locks flowing around her shoulders and a silver necklace around her neck.
Meanwhile, her friend Sheree wore an all-black ensemble. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone