London, Nov. 18 : Steven Gerrard's wife Alex made most of a WAGs' evening out by vamping it up in a super-sexy ensemble.
Showcasing her legs in a pair of skin-tight leather trousers, Alex looked stunning, as she headed out for a meal at Liverpool's exclusive San Carlos restaurant with Sheree - the wife of Australian footballer Harry Kewell, the Daily Mail reported.
The 30-year-old model teamed her trousers with a loose-fitting white top, a stylish grey and white printed blazer, and spike-detail sandals.
Alex completed her look with her long locks flowing around her shoulders and a silver necklace around her neck.
Meanwhile, her friend Sheree wore an all-black ensemble. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today