London, Nov. 18 : Steven Gerrard's wife Alex made most of a WAGs' evening out by vamping it up in a super-sexy ensemble.
Showcasing her legs in a pair of skin-tight leather trousers, Alex looked stunning, as she headed out for a meal at Liverpool's exclusive San Carlos restaurant with Sheree - the wife of Australian footballer Harry Kewell, the Daily Mail reported.
The 30-year-old model teamed her trousers with a loose-fitting white top, a stylish grey and white printed blazer, and spike-detail sandals.
Alex completed her look with her long locks flowing around her shoulders and a silver necklace around her neck.
Meanwhile, her friend Sheree wore an all-black ensemble. (ANI)
- Fergie planning bid for Crystal Palace sensation Wilfried Zaha
- Ferguson tells Man U to stop gifting early goals to opposition
- Hamilton contemplating permanent move to US
- ‘Fed up’ Mancini says Balotelli was dumped due to poor attitude in training
- Ronaldo reveals still misses ''father figure'' Ferguson as boss