London, Nov. 18 : Steven Gerrard's wife Alex made most of a WAGs' evening out by vamping it up in a super-sexy ensemble.
Showcasing her legs in a pair of skin-tight leather trousers, Alex looked stunning, as she headed out for a meal at Liverpool's exclusive San Carlos restaurant with Sheree - the wife of Australian footballer Harry Kewell, the Daily Mail reported.
The 30-year-old model teamed her trousers with a loose-fitting white top, a stylish grey and white printed blazer, and spike-detail sandals.
Alex completed her look with her long locks flowing around her shoulders and a silver necklace around her neck.
Meanwhile, her friend Sheree wore an all-black ensemble. (ANI)
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'
- Don't regret having not played Gandhi: Naseeruddin Shah
- Paris Hilton and pals' booze bender at pub comes with $230K price-tag!