London, Nov. 18 : Steven Gerrard's wife Alex made most of a WAGs' evening out by vamping it up in a super-sexy ensemble.
Showcasing her legs in a pair of skin-tight leather trousers, Alex looked stunning, as she headed out for a meal at Liverpool's exclusive San Carlos restaurant with Sheree - the wife of Australian footballer Harry Kewell, the Daily Mail reported.
The 30-year-old model teamed her trousers with a loose-fitting white top, a stylish grey and white printed blazer, and spike-detail sandals.
Alex completed her look with her long locks flowing around her shoulders and a silver necklace around her neck.
Meanwhile, her friend Sheree wore an all-black ensemble. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'