Sydney, Oct. 7 : Australian cricketer Brad Haddin has said that he was willing to share tips and give advice to any cricketer to help them better their skills, even if it was a player who might be threatening his place in the national side.
He said he was even happy to give tips to help his rival and younger New South Wales teammate, Peter Nevill to fulfill his potential in the sport.
''''It''s easy for me to give advice and to help any cricketer,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Haddin, as saying.
“If I can help someone be a better cricketer whether they''re going for my spot or not, life goes on … I''m happy to pass on any information to help them because it can only help Australian cricket and NSW,” he added.
Haddin said it was also easy to help ''''Nev'''' improve because he possessed an ‘unmistakable hunger’ of being the best in the sport, and he was ‘getting better and better every year’.
''''He''s getting better every year and his desire to learn impresses me. He wants to learn, he wants to get better and I like that because I believe every time you turn up to training you have to want to get better,” he said.
“If you look at someone like Ricky Ponting, it''s inspiring to see that despite all he''s achieved he turns up to training with the aim to be a better cricketer. And I see that in Nev, he''s getting better and better every year,” he added.
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai