Sydney, Oct. 7 : Australian cricketer Brad Haddin has said that he was willing to share tips and give advice to any cricketer to help them better their skills, even if it was a player who might be threatening his place in the national side.
He said he was even happy to give tips to help his rival and younger New South Wales teammate, Peter Nevill to fulfill his potential in the sport.
''''It''s easy for me to give advice and to help any cricketer,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted Haddin, as saying.
“If I can help someone be a better cricketer whether they''re going for my spot or not, life goes on … I''m happy to pass on any information to help them because it can only help Australian cricket and NSW,” he added.
Haddin said it was also easy to help ''''Nev'''' improve because he possessed an ‘unmistakable hunger’ of being the best in the sport, and he was ‘getting better and better every year’.
''''He''s getting better every year and his desire to learn impresses me. He wants to learn, he wants to get better and I like that because I believe every time you turn up to training you have to want to get better,” he said.
“If you look at someone like Ricky Ponting, it''s inspiring to see that despite all he''s achieved he turns up to training with the aim to be a better cricketer. And I see that in Nev, he''s getting better and better every year,” he added.
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'