Jamshedpur, Oct 5 : Chandigarh's Amandeep Drall took the first round lead at the Usha Eastern India Ladies Golf Championships here Friday.
Amandeep, still looking for her maiden win this season, shot three-over 74 at the par-71 Golmuri Golf Club course.
She was one shot ahead of Raksha Phadke and Usha Northern India winner Millie Saroha, who shot 75 each.
Winner of Usha Southern India title this year Gurbani was lying fourth with a round of 76 while a tired Aditi Ashok carded 77 and was fifth. Gursimar Badwal carded 81 and was tied eighth.
Amandeep had just one birdie but she was steadier than the rest and dropped two bogeys each on front and back nines. Raksha and Millie had two birdies each, while Aditi had just one birdie on the 18th.
In Category A, Raksha Phadke and Millie shared the lead at 75 each, while Aditi Ashok (77) was the topper in Category B and she was followed by Ridhima Dilawari (79).
In Category C, Riya Ahuja (83) led the field while Arshia Mahant (89) was second. In Category D, Tanishka Kumar (84) led second-placed Vasundhara Tihara (89) by five shots. (IANS)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai