Jamshedpur, Oct 5 : Chandigarh's Amandeep Drall took the first round lead at the Usha Eastern India Ladies Golf Championships here Friday.
Amandeep, still looking for her maiden win this season, shot three-over 74 at the par-71 Golmuri Golf Club course.
She was one shot ahead of Raksha Phadke and Usha Northern India winner Millie Saroha, who shot 75 each.
Winner of Usha Southern India title this year Gurbani was lying fourth with a round of 76 while a tired Aditi Ashok carded 77 and was fifth. Gursimar Badwal carded 81 and was tied eighth.
Amandeep had just one birdie but she was steadier than the rest and dropped two bogeys each on front and back nines. Raksha and Millie had two birdies each, while Aditi had just one birdie on the 18th.
In Category A, Raksha Phadke and Millie shared the lead at 75 each, while Aditi Ashok (77) was the topper in Category B and she was followed by Ridhima Dilawari (79).
In Category C, Riya Ahuja (83) led the field while Arshia Mahant (89) was second. In Category D, Tanishka Kumar (84) led second-placed Vasundhara Tihara (89) by five shots. (IANS)
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'