Guangzhou, Nov 23 : India's Pramila Ganapathy won the bronze while her compatriot Susmita Singha Roy finished fourth in the heptathlon event at the Asian Games here Tuesday.
Pramila finished third with a total of 5,451 points while Susmita had 5,051 after the final round of the seven-discipline event (100 metres hurdles, high jump, shot put, 200 metres, long jump, javelin throw and 800 metres).
The gold went to Uzbekistan's Yuliya Tarasova with a score 5,783 while Japan's Yuki Nakata won the silver with 5,606 points.(IANS)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'