Guangzhou, Nov 23 : India's Pramila Ganapathy won the bronze while her compatriot Susmita Singha Roy finished fourth in the heptathlon event at the Asian Games here Tuesday.
Pramila finished third with a total of 5,451 points while Susmita had 5,051 after the final round of the seven-discipline event (100 metres hurdles, high jump, shot put, 200 metres, long jump, javelin throw and 800 metres).
The gold went to Uzbekistan's Yuliya Tarasova with a score 5,783 while Japan's Yuki Nakata won the silver with 5,606 points.(IANS)
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'
- Don't regret having not played Gandhi: Naseeruddin Shah
- Paris Hilton and pals' booze bender at pub comes with $230K price-tag!