Guangzhou, Nov 23 : India's Pramila Ganapathy won the bronze while her compatriot Susmita Singha Roy finished fourth in the heptathlon event at the Asian Games here Tuesday.
Pramila finished third with a total of 5,451 points while Susmita had 5,051 after the final round of the seven-discipline event (100 metres hurdles, high jump, shot put, 200 metres, long jump, javelin throw and 800 metres).
The gold went to Uzbekistan's Yuliya Tarasova with a score 5,783 while Japan's Yuki Nakata won the silver with 5,606 points.(IANS)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai