Guangzhou, Nov 23 : India's Pramila Ganapathy won the bronze while her compatriot Susmita Singha Roy finished fourth in the heptathlon event at the Asian Games here Tuesday.
Pramila finished third with a total of 5,451 points while Susmita had 5,051 after the final round of the seven-discipline event (100 metres hurdles, high jump, shot put, 200 metres, long jump, javelin throw and 800 metres).
The gold went to Uzbekistan's Yuliya Tarasova with a score 5,783 while Japan's Yuki Nakata won the silver with 5,606 points.(IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today