Guangzhou, Nov 23 : India's Pramila Ganapathy won the bronze while her compatriot Susmita Singha Roy finished fourth in the heptathlon event at the Asian Games here Tuesday.
Pramila finished third with a total of 5,451 points while Susmita had 5,051 after the final round of the seven-discipline event (100 metres hurdles, high jump, shot put, 200 metres, long jump, javelin throw and 800 metres).
The gold went to Uzbekistan's Yuliya Tarasova with a score 5,783 while Japan's Yuki Nakata won the silver with 5,606 points.(IANS)
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'