‘Back to practice’ Nadal hopes to be fully fit before next year’s Oz Open
Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Wed, 11/21/2012 - 10:44
London, Nov 21 : Tennis ace Rafael Nadal has started hitting the ball again after his latest knee injury forced him to pull out of August’s US Open.
According to the Daily Express, the 11-time Grand Slam winner, whose last match was his shock Wimbledon exit against Czech Lukas Rosol in June, had an indoor session with coach and uncle Toni Nadal in his hometown in Majorca.
Nadal hopes to be back to full fitness for the Australian Open in January after a partial tear of the patella tendon, the paper added. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan