‘Back to practice’ Nadal hopes to be fully fit before next year’s Oz Open
Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Wed, 11/21/2012 - 10:44
London, Nov 21 : Tennis ace Rafael Nadal has started hitting the ball again after his latest knee injury forced him to pull out of August’s US Open.
According to the Daily Express, the 11-time Grand Slam winner, whose last match was his shock Wimbledon exit against Czech Lukas Rosol in June, had an indoor session with coach and uncle Toni Nadal in his hometown in Majorca.
Nadal hopes to be back to full fitness for the Australian Open in January after a partial tear of the patella tendon, the paper added. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone