‘Back to practice’ Nadal hopes to be fully fit before next year’s Oz Open
Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Wed, 11/21/2012 - 10:44
London, Nov 21 : Tennis ace Rafael Nadal has started hitting the ball again after his latest knee injury forced him to pull out of August’s US Open.
According to the Daily Express, the 11-time Grand Slam winner, whose last match was his shock Wimbledon exit against Czech Lukas Rosol in June, had an indoor session with coach and uncle Toni Nadal in his hometown in Majorca.
Nadal hopes to be back to full fitness for the Australian Open in January after a partial tear of the patella tendon, the paper added. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today