‘Back to practice’ Nadal hopes to be fully fit before next year’s Oz Open
Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Wed, 11/21/2012 - 10:44
London, Nov 21 : Tennis ace Rafael Nadal has started hitting the ball again after his latest knee injury forced him to pull out of August’s US Open.
According to the Daily Express, the 11-time Grand Slam winner, whose last match was his shock Wimbledon exit against Czech Lukas Rosol in June, had an indoor session with coach and uncle Toni Nadal in his hometown in Majorca.
Nadal hopes to be back to full fitness for the Australian Open in January after a partial tear of the patella tendon, the paper added. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai