Rio de Janeiro, Oct 30 - Brazilian driver Rubens Barrichello has expressed his desire to return to Formula 1, saying he is motivated and prepared for a new challenge.
The 40-year-old said Monday he could still compete at the top level despite finishing a disappointing 12th in his debut IndyCar season with KV Racing this year, reports Xinhua.
"I have to be careful about what I say because people will say that (a Formula 1 comeback) is all I talk about," said Barrichello.
"Everybody needs to have dreams and the desire to improve every day. For that reason I cannot say that I will not return to Formula 1," he said.
Barrichello said he was in talks with KV Racing about continuing with the IndyCar manufacturer next season.
The Brazilian made a record 322 Grand Prix starts during his 19-year Formula 1 career, finishing runner-up in the drivers' championship with Ferrari in 2002 and 2004. (IANS)
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'