Becks in running for stint with Aussie football clubs
Submitted by Keval Sharma on Fri, 11/16/2012 - 12:40
Melbourne, Nov 16 : Former Manchester United midfielder David Beckham is reportedly in talks with several A-League teams for a 10-game guest stint in Australia, when his contract with LA Galaxy expires next month.
The 37-year-old footie ace would reportedly earn most of his income from the trip from merchandise and commercial arrangements, meaning that he could remain affordable for a local club, the Age reported.
Melbourne Victory coach, Ange Postecoglou, has said that his club is not bidding for former Real Madrid player.
Beckham has visited Australia three times with LA Galaxy, playing against Sydney FC in 2007, Newcastle Jets in 2009 and Melbourne Victory last year. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'