New Delhi, Nov 27 : The wellknown faces of Indian motorsports Karun Chandhok, Narain Karthikeyan, Aditya Patel and Armaan Ebrahim are set to act as chauffeurs at this weekend's Sidvin Festival of Speed.
A short race has been planned at the Buddh International (BIC) where they take on each other while taking guests on their dream drive in an Audi R8, a car capable of reaching 300 km/hr.
Chandhok, Patel and Ebrahim have confirmed their participation for the festival while a reply is awaited from Karthikeyan, who finished his second Formula One season with HRT in Brazil Sunday.
"You often see top drivers take you around the track. This will be different as they will race each other while having guests in the car. It will be a thrilling experience for the people," said Sanjay Sharma, head of motor sports at JK Tyre.
Sharma added that the special event has been given a 40-minute slot. The Festival of Speed will see the drivers battling it out in the finale of JK Racing Asia Series, MRF Challenge, Volkswagen Polo R Cup and National Racing Championship.
Entry for the event is through invite which is available for the fans free of cost at JK Tyre, MRF and Audi outlets. (IANS)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan