New Delhi, Nov 27 : The wellknown faces of Indian motorsports Karun Chandhok, Narain Karthikeyan, Aditya Patel and Armaan Ebrahim are set to act as chauffeurs at this weekend's Sidvin Festival of Speed.
A short race has been planned at the Buddh International (BIC) where they take on each other while taking guests on their dream drive in an Audi R8, a car capable of reaching 300 km/hr.
Chandhok, Patel and Ebrahim have confirmed their participation for the festival while a reply is awaited from Karthikeyan, who finished his second Formula One season with HRT in Brazil Sunday.
"You often see top drivers take you around the track. This will be different as they will race each other while having guests in the car. It will be a thrilling experience for the people," said Sanjay Sharma, head of motor sports at JK Tyre.
Sharma added that the special event has been given a 40-minute slot. The Festival of Speed will see the drivers battling it out in the finale of JK Racing Asia Series, MRF Challenge, Volkswagen Polo R Cup and National Racing Championship.
Entry for the event is through invite which is available for the fans free of cost at JK Tyre, MRF and Audi outlets. (IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today