Resistencia (Argentina), Oct 4 - The friendly football match between Brazil and Argentina was suspended due to a floodlight failure here.
Officials spent an hour trying to fix a problem with a light tower that left part of the Estadio Centenario in semi-darkness before calling the game off Wednesday night, reports Xinhua.
Organisers said the match would be rescheduled later.
The friendly, not an official FIFA fixture, was the second-leg of the Super Classic of the Americas.
Brazil won last month's first leg in Goiania after a late Neymar penalty. (IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today