Resistencia (Argentina), Oct 4 - The friendly football match between Brazil and Argentina was suspended due to a floodlight failure here.
Officials spent an hour trying to fix a problem with a light tower that left part of the Estadio Centenario in semi-darkness before calling the game off Wednesday night, reports Xinhua.
Organisers said the match would be rescheduled later.
The friendly, not an official FIFA fixture, was the second-leg of the Super Classic of the Americas.
Brazil won last month's first leg in Goiania after a late Neymar penalty. (IANS)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'