Resistencia (Argentina), Oct 4 - The friendly football match between Brazil and Argentina was suspended due to a floodlight failure here.
Officials spent an hour trying to fix a problem with a light tower that left part of the Estadio Centenario in semi-darkness before calling the game off Wednesday night, reports Xinhua.
Organisers said the match would be rescheduled later.
The friendly, not an official FIFA fixture, was the second-leg of the Super Classic of the Americas.
Brazil won last month's first leg in Goiania after a late Neymar penalty. (IANS)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone