Resistencia (Argentina), Oct 4 - The friendly football match between Brazil and Argentina was suspended due to a floodlight failure here.
Officials spent an hour trying to fix a problem with a light tower that left part of the Estadio Centenario in semi-darkness before calling the game off Wednesday night, reports Xinhua.
Organisers said the match would be rescheduled later.
The friendly, not an official FIFA fixture, was the second-leg of the Super Classic of the Americas.
Brazil won last month's first leg in Goiania after a late Neymar penalty. (IANS)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai