London, Nov 2 : It seems that Bruno Senna is following in the footsteps of his late uncle Ayrton Senna, as he embarks on modelling for Lotus.
His uncle was widely regarded as one of the greatest F1 drivers of all time and now even Ayrton is trying to build his own racing career.
And just like the former Brazilian three-times world champion was a hit with the ladies, Bruno seems all set to tread the same path.
In his spare time, Bruno has taken to modelling, launching the new Autumn/Winter 2011 campaign for Lotus Originals.
The collection is essentially meant for car enthusiasts and discerning shoppers.
Bruno also sports a modified version of his uncles Lotus helmet when he races, a touching tribute to the icon.
“It’s great to be a part of the longstanding history between my family and Lotus and I am honoured to be the face of the new Autumn/Winter Collection,” the Daily Mail quoted Bruno as saying.
Bruno and Ayrton, who met with a tragic end in 1994 at the San Marino Grand Prix, have both driven for the iconic British sports-car company.
The Lotus driver made his F1 debut last year and came 15th in the Indian Grand Prix last month. (ANI)
- Manchester City likely to sell Adebayor for 14 million pounds
- Arsenal star Wilshere becomes St John Ambulance ambassador
- Botham urges London court to make Pak trio examples to stop match-fixing
- Two Iranian footballers suspended for ‘shameless buttock squeezing’ goal celebration
- ‘Massa could have avoided Hamilton crash at inaugural Indian F1 Grand Prix’