Rome, Dec 10: Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon said he wants a short renewed contract.
The Italian international, considered one of the best all-time keepers, is in negotiations to renew his contract with Juve but revealed there were some unexpected problems, reports Xinhua.
"We are getting close to finalising the deal but we have to discuss the length, as I would like a short contract.
"I don't want to take anyone's money without deserving it. I have had an important career and I think I can continue for another two or three years if I maintain certain motivation and targets. It's about self-esteem too," he said. (IANS)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan