Rome, Dec 10: Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon said he wants a short renewed contract.
The Italian international, considered one of the best all-time keepers, is in negotiations to renew his contract with Juve but revealed there were some unexpected problems, reports Xinhua.
"We are getting close to finalising the deal but we have to discuss the length, as I would like a short contract.
"I don't want to take anyone's money without deserving it. I have had an important career and I think I can continue for another two or three years if I maintain certain motivation and targets. It's about self-esteem too," he said. (IANS)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone