Rome, Dec 10: Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon said he wants a short renewed contract.
The Italian international, considered one of the best all-time keepers, is in negotiations to renew his contract with Juve but revealed there were some unexpected problems, reports Xinhua.
"We are getting close to finalising the deal but we have to discuss the length, as I would like a short contract.
"I don't want to take anyone's money without deserving it. I have had an important career and I think I can continue for another two or three years if I maintain certain motivation and targets. It's about self-esteem too," he said. (IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today