Rome, Dec 10: Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon said he wants a short renewed contract.
The Italian international, considered one of the best all-time keepers, is in negotiations to renew his contract with Juve but revealed there were some unexpected problems, reports Xinhua.
"We are getting close to finalising the deal but we have to discuss the length, as I would like a short contract.
"I don't want to take anyone's money without deserving it. I have had an important career and I think I can continue for another two or three years if I maintain certain motivation and targets. It's about self-esteem too," he said. (IANS)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai