Madrid, Nov 30 - Celta, Real Zaragoza and Mallorca have advanced into the round of 16 in Spain's Copa del Rey.
Celta Vigo defeated Almeria 3-0 to overcome a 0-2 defeat in the home leg against the second division side who played well in the first half Thursday, reports Xinhua.
After the break, however, South Korean striker Park put Celta ahead and Roberto Lago's goal in the 92nd minute took the game into extra time, where it was decided by a goal by Quique de Lucas. Celta will play Real Madrid in the next round.
Zaragoza sneaked into the last 16 on away goals despite a 1-2 defeat in Granada. Ighalo and Diego Mainz scored for the home side, but Jose Mari's 55th minute goal ensured Zaragoza progressed.
The day's final match saw Mallorca and Deportivo la Coruna draw 0-0. Mallorca qualified thanks to the away goals rule after the 1-1 draw in La Coruna in the first leg.
Meanwhile all of the favourites such as FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Sevilla, Valencia and Atletico Madrid all assured their progress to the last 16 Tuesday and Wednesday. (IANS)
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'