Chelsea sign teenage Brazilian defender
Submitted by Keval Sharma on Wed, 11/07/2012 - 07:28
London, Nov 7 - Chelsea have completed the signing of teenage Brazilian right-back Wallace from Rio de Janeiro club Fluminense.
The Premier League outfit already held a 40 percent stake in the 18-year-old's economic rights as part of the deal that led to former Portugal midfielder Deco's move from Stamford Bridge to Fluminense in 2010, reports Xinhua.
The remaining 60 percent of Wallace's economic rights were secured by Chelsea during a meeting Tuesday for eight million euros.
Fluminense officials and the player' s agent, Fred Moraes, declined to comment on the deal.
Wallace will join compatriots Oscar, David Luiz, Ramires and Lucas Piazon at the London club. (IANS)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'