Chelsea sign teenage Brazilian defender
Submitted by Keval Sharma on Wed, 11/07/2012 - 07:28
London, Nov 7 - Chelsea have completed the signing of teenage Brazilian right-back Wallace from Rio de Janeiro club Fluminense.
The Premier League outfit already held a 40 percent stake in the 18-year-old's economic rights as part of the deal that led to former Portugal midfielder Deco's move from Stamford Bridge to Fluminense in 2010, reports Xinhua.
The remaining 60 percent of Wallace's economic rights were secured by Chelsea during a meeting Tuesday for eight million euros.
Fluminense officials and the player' s agent, Fred Moraes, declined to comment on the deal.
Wallace will join compatriots Oscar, David Luiz, Ramires and Lucas Piazon at the London club. (IANS)
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'