Bangalore, Nov 19 : Karnataka A were struggling to stay in the match after conceding a first innings lead of 227 runs to Punjab A on the third and penultimate day of their CK Nayudu Trophy cricket match here Monday.
Replying to visitors' score of 493, Karnataka, overnight 120 for five, were bundled out for 266 with opener Mayank Agarwal (70) and Akbar Kazi (72) propping up the innings.
Following on, openers R. Samarth (25) and Agarwal (69 batting) put on 97 runs for the first wicket as the hosts still trailed by another 250 runs.
Brief scores: Punjab A 493 all out in 142.1 overs vs Karnataka A 266 all out 79.2 overs (Mayank Agarwal 70, Akbar Kazi 72, Jaskaran Singh 4 for 66, Deepak Bansal 2 for 83, Taruwar Kohli 2 for 22) and 106 for 1 in 34 overs (R Samarth 25, Mayank Agarwal 69 batting). (IANS)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan