Bangalore, Nov 19 : Karnataka A were struggling to stay in the match after conceding a first innings lead of 227 runs to Punjab A on the third and penultimate day of their CK Nayudu Trophy cricket match here Monday.
Replying to visitors' score of 493, Karnataka, overnight 120 for five, were bundled out for 266 with opener Mayank Agarwal (70) and Akbar Kazi (72) propping up the innings.
Following on, openers R. Samarth (25) and Agarwal (69 batting) put on 97 runs for the first wicket as the hosts still trailed by another 250 runs.
Brief scores: Punjab A 493 all out in 142.1 overs vs Karnataka A 266 all out 79.2 overs (Mayank Agarwal 70, Akbar Kazi 72, Jaskaran Singh 4 for 66, Deepak Bansal 2 for 83, Taruwar Kohli 2 for 22) and 106 for 1 in 34 overs (R Samarth 25, Mayank Agarwal 69 batting). (IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today