Ahmedabad, Nov 17 : Captain Alistair Cook led the English fightback after they were made to follow on on day three of the first Test at the Sardar Patel Stadium at Motera here Saturday.
Cook (batting 74) and Nick Compton (batting 34) put on a 111-run stand for the first wicket as England ended the day 111 for none, still trailing the hosts by 219 runs.
England came out to bat for the second time in the day after being dismissed for 191 at the stroke of tea. Pragyan Ojha took five wickets and was well supported by spin partner Ravichandran Ashwin, who took three wickets. (IANS)
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'