Rio de Janeiro, Nov 27 : Brazil international midfielder Paulinho and Peru striker Jose Paolo Guerrero have been named in a 23-man Corinthians football squad for next month's FIFA Club World Cup.
But there was no place on the list for Guerrero's international teammate Luis Ramirez, who was left out by Corinthians coach Tite, reports Xinhua.
The majority of the squad is made up of the team that won July's Copa Libertadores final against Argentina's Boca Juniors with a 3-1 aggregate score.
Corinthians will travel to Japan next week following the club's final Brazilian championship match of the season against Sao Paulo Sunday.
"I can't wait for the game against Sao Paulo to finish," Tite said Monday. "We are already thinking about boarding the plane. You can see the excitement in all of the players."
The FIFA Club World Cup, contested annually by the champions of each of the continental confederations, will also feature European champions Chelsea (England), Ulsan Hyundai (South Korea), Al Ahly (Egypt), Monterrey
(Mexico), Auckland City (New Zealand) and Sanfrecce Hiroshima (Japan).
The tournament will begin Dec 6 with the final to be played at Yokohama's International Stadium Dec 16.
Goalkeepers: Cassio, Julio Cesar, Danilo Fernandes.
Defenders: Alessandro, Fabio Santos, Guilherme Andrade, Chicao, Paulo Andre, Wallace, Anderson Polga, Felipe.
Midfielders: Ralf, Paulinho, Guilherme, Edenilson, Danilo, Douglas, Giovanni.
Strikers: Emerson, Guerrero, Jorge Henrique, Romarinho, Martinez. (IANS)
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'
- How Kaley Cuoco `joked way out` of nude snap leak embarrassment
- Angelina Jolie to helm Richard Leakey biopic 'Africa'