London, May 4 : Love sure is blooming day by day between Cristiano Ronaldo and his girlfriend, for the ace soccer’s ladylove is planning to move into his 4million pounds house in posh Alderley Edge, Cheshire.
Nereida Gallardo will set up home with the 23-year-old footballer this summer.
Ronaldo has already bought her a 28,000 pounds Mercedes with monogrammed seats.
"They are smitten. It's serious,” News of the World quoted a pal, as saying.
Meanwhile, on the sports front, the Manchester United winger was recently voted Footballer of the Year by the Football Writers' Association.
The Portugal international - who last week was named the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year - topped the poll of journalists ahead of Liverpool striker Fernando Torres and Portsmouth goalkeeper David James. (ANI)
- England pacer Onions hopeful about playing part in Ashes Down Under
- Alonso urges Ferrari to take on Red Bull challenge
- Ex-racer Watson slams Schumacher for ‘ugly animal instinct’ act against Barrichello
- ‘ProBatter’, the bowling robot that replicates deliveries of any bowler in the world
- Pakistan completely out bowled Australia in Headingley Test: Lawson