London, May 4 : Love sure is blooming day by day between Cristiano Ronaldo and his girlfriend, for the ace soccer’s ladylove is planning to move into his 4million pounds house in posh Alderley Edge, Cheshire.
Nereida Gallardo will set up home with the 23-year-old footballer this summer.
Ronaldo has already bought her a 28,000 pounds Mercedes with monogrammed seats.
"They are smitten. It's serious,” News of the World quoted a pal, as saying.
Meanwhile, on the sports front, the Manchester United winger was recently voted Footballer of the Year by the Football Writers' Association.
The Portugal international - who last week was named the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year - topped the poll of journalists ahead of Liverpool striker Fernando Torres and Portsmouth goalkeeper David James. (ANI)
- Shia is one of the best actors I've ever worked with, says Brad Pitt
- Nicole Kidman thanks fans for support post father's death
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'