London, May 4 : Love sure is blooming day by day between Cristiano Ronaldo and his girlfriend, for the ace soccer’s ladylove is planning to move into his 4million pounds house in posh Alderley Edge, Cheshire.
Nereida Gallardo will set up home with the 23-year-old footballer this summer.
Ronaldo has already bought her a 28,000 pounds Mercedes with monogrammed seats.
"They are smitten. It's serious,” News of the World quoted a pal, as saying.
Meanwhile, on the sports front, the Manchester United winger was recently voted Footballer of the Year by the Football Writers' Association.
The Portugal international - who last week was named the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year - topped the poll of journalists ahead of Liverpool striker Fernando Torres and Portsmouth goalkeeper David James. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone