London, May 4 : Love sure is blooming day by day between Cristiano Ronaldo and his girlfriend, for the ace soccer’s ladylove is planning to move into his 4million pounds house in posh Alderley Edge, Cheshire.
Nereida Gallardo will set up home with the 23-year-old footballer this summer.
Ronaldo has already bought her a 28,000 pounds Mercedes with monogrammed seats.
"They are smitten. It's serious,” News of the World quoted a pal, as saying.
Meanwhile, on the sports front, the Manchester United winger was recently voted Footballer of the Year by the Football Writers' Association.
The Portugal international - who last week was named the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year - topped the poll of journalists ahead of Liverpool striker Fernando Torres and Portsmouth goalkeeper David James. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today