London, May 4 : Love sure is blooming day by day between Cristiano Ronaldo and his girlfriend, for the ace soccer’s ladylove is planning to move into his 4million pounds house in posh Alderley Edge, Cheshire.
Nereida Gallardo will set up home with the 23-year-old footballer this summer.
Ronaldo has already bought her a 28,000 pounds Mercedes with monogrammed seats.
"They are smitten. It's serious,” News of the World quoted a pal, as saying.
Meanwhile, on the sports front, the Manchester United winger was recently voted Footballer of the Year by the Football Writers' Association.
The Portugal international - who last week was named the Professional Footballers' Association Player of the Year - topped the poll of journalists ahead of Liverpool striker Fernando Torres and Portsmouth goalkeeper David James. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'