London, Apr 3: Ace Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo, who fretted about his mouth as a teen, has secretly shelled out thousands of pounds on fixing his wonky teeth.
He also joined footballers Frank Lampard and David Beckham by getting waxed all over.
The Manchester United star bared his waxed chest after Tuesday’s Champions League victory against Roma.
A magazine quoted Ronaldo as saying, “I’m a bit vain, I admit. I’ve had a few cosmetic things done and like to change my hairstyle.”
“It would be hypocritical of me to say I think I’m ugly. I feel good about myself and that’s the most important thing,” he added.
Sources explained that the cosmetic things involved dental work and not plastic surgery.
And the effort has paid off for Ronaldo, who has consistently scored with a string of beauties.
Last year he got his teeth into busty telly jungle babe Gemma Atkinson (23) – as well as sexy Portuguese TV star and singer Luciana Abreu (22).
In January this year he was linked with Spanish telly girl Carolina Patrocinio, 20.
Earlier, Ronaldo sported a brace after joining the Red Devils from Sporting Lisbon in a 12.2 million pound deal in 2003.
And the wing wizard, now paid 7.3 million pound a year, has since had extensive surgery to give himself a perfect pearly white smile, The Sun reported. (ANI)
- Shia is one of the best actors I've ever worked with, says Brad Pitt
- Nicole Kidman thanks fans for support post father's death
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'