London, Apr 3: Ace Manchester United striker Cristiano Ronaldo, who fretted about his mouth as a teen, has secretly shelled out thousands of pounds on fixing his wonky teeth.
He also joined footballers Frank Lampard and David Beckham by getting waxed all over.
The Manchester United star bared his waxed chest after Tuesday’s Champions League victory against Roma.
A magazine quoted Ronaldo as saying, “I’m a bit vain, I admit. I’ve had a few cosmetic things done and like to change my hairstyle.”
“It would be hypocritical of me to say I think I’m ugly. I feel good about myself and that’s the most important thing,” he added.
Sources explained that the cosmetic things involved dental work and not plastic surgery.
And the effort has paid off for Ronaldo, who has consistently scored with a string of beauties.
Last year he got his teeth into busty telly jungle babe Gemma Atkinson (23) – as well as sexy Portuguese TV star and singer Luciana Abreu (22).
In January this year he was linked with Spanish telly girl Carolina Patrocinio, 20.
Earlier, Ronaldo sported a brace after joining the Red Devils from Sporting Lisbon in a 12.2 million pound deal in 2003.
And the wing wizard, now paid 7.3 million pound a year, has since had extensive surgery to give himself a perfect pearly white smile, The Sun reported. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'