Sydney, Dec. 9 : Former fast bowler Damien Fleming has been voted as the `best cricket commentator' by his peers in new survey by the Australian Cricketers'' Association.
The ABC and Fox Sports broadcaster polled just ahead of his former Victorian and Australian teammate Shane Warne, who makes guest appearances for Channel Nine and in England.
In contrast, former fast bowler Geoff Lawson failed to poll a vote in the survey, News. com. au reports.
According to the report, ABC funny man and analyst Kerry O''Keeffe also polled strongly, while the ageless Richie Benaud was clearly Channel Nine''s most popular commentator.
Benaud, Mark Nicholas and Michael Slater were their only commentators to rank in the top half of the survey while all the others were in single-figure percentages, the survey noted.
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai