Sydney, Dec. 9 : Former fast bowler Damien Fleming has been voted as the `best cricket commentator' by his peers in new survey by the Australian Cricketers'' Association.
The ABC and Fox Sports broadcaster polled just ahead of his former Victorian and Australian teammate Shane Warne, who makes guest appearances for Channel Nine and in England.
In contrast, former fast bowler Geoff Lawson failed to poll a vote in the survey, News. com. au reports.
According to the report, ABC funny man and analyst Kerry O''Keeffe also polled strongly, while the ageless Richie Benaud was clearly Channel Nine''s most popular commentator.
Benaud, Mark Nicholas and Michael Slater were their only commentators to rank in the top half of the survey while all the others were in single-figure percentages, the survey noted.
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today