Sydney, Dec. 9 : Former fast bowler Damien Fleming has been voted as the `best cricket commentator' by his peers in new survey by the Australian Cricketers'' Association.
The ABC and Fox Sports broadcaster polled just ahead of his former Victorian and Australian teammate Shane Warne, who makes guest appearances for Channel Nine and in England.
In contrast, former fast bowler Geoff Lawson failed to poll a vote in the survey, News. com. au reports.
According to the report, ABC funny man and analyst Kerry O''Keeffe also polled strongly, while the ageless Richie Benaud was clearly Channel Nine''s most popular commentator.
Benaud, Mark Nicholas and Michael Slater were their only commentators to rank in the top half of the survey while all the others were in single-figure percentages, the survey noted.
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan