Moscow, Nov 28 - Tottenham Hotspur footballer David Bentley is back in training with his loan team FC Rostov, the Russian club confirmed.
Bentley joined Rostov in September in an effort to get playing time after being left out of Andre Villas-Boas' first-team plans at White Hart Lane.
He has since played seven games for Rostov but has been hampered by minor injuries. Now the team has only two games left before his loan deal expires in January.
His former Tottenham teammate, goalkeeper Stipe Pletikosa, is also close to a return after being taken off 33 minutes into Friday's 2-0 win over minnows Mordovia Saransk.
Despite Bentley's return, Rostov suffered a blow with the news they will be without three key players for the team's final two Russian Premier League matches of the year.
Midfielders Timofei Kalachev and Razvan Cocis and defender Vladimir Kisenkov, all regular starters, are out with various injuries.
Rostov travel to Krylya Sovetov Sunday and host FC Krasnodar Dec 7, their last games before the league starts a three-month break to escape the harsh Russian winter. (IANS)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai