Moscow, Nov 28 - Tottenham Hotspur footballer David Bentley is back in training with his loan team FC Rostov, the Russian club confirmed.
Bentley joined Rostov in September in an effort to get playing time after being left out of Andre Villas-Boas' first-team plans at White Hart Lane.
He has since played seven games for Rostov but has been hampered by minor injuries. Now the team has only two games left before his loan deal expires in January.
His former Tottenham teammate, goalkeeper Stipe Pletikosa, is also close to a return after being taken off 33 minutes into Friday's 2-0 win over minnows Mordovia Saransk.
Despite Bentley's return, Rostov suffered a blow with the news they will be without three key players for the team's final two Russian Premier League matches of the year.
Midfielders Timofei Kalachev and Razvan Cocis and defender Vladimir Kisenkov, all regular starters, are out with various injuries.
Rostov travel to Krylya Sovetov Sunday and host FC Krasnodar Dec 7, their last games before the league starts a three-month break to escape the harsh Russian winter. (IANS)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone