New Delhi, Nov 20 : World No. 1 tennis player Novak Djokovic ended the year with the highest prize money earned on the ATP World Tour this season.
The Serb in total bagged $12,803,737 while World No. 2 and London Olympics men's singles silver medallist Roger Federer of Switzerland earned $8,584,842.
London Olympics gold medallist Andy Murray of Britain was third in the list with a total purse of $5,708,230 while 2008 Beijing Olympics gold medallist Rafael Nadal, who is out of action due to injury, ended with $4,997,448.
The top four won a Grand Slam each in 2012.
India's Leaner Paes is 33rd in the list with earnings of $762495.
The following is the top 10 list:
1. Novak Djokovic $12,803,737
2. Roger Federer $8,584,842
3. Andy Murray $5,708,230
4. Rafael Nadal $4,997,448
5. David Ferrer $4,409,340
6. Juan Martin del Potro $3,031,003
7. Tomas Berdych $2,973,967
8. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga $2,376,640
9. Janko Tipsarevic $2,063,737 (IANS)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan