New Delhi, Nov 20 : World No. 1 tennis player Novak Djokovic ended the year with the highest prize money earned on the ATP World Tour this season.
The Serb in total bagged $12,803,737 while World No. 2 and London Olympics men's singles silver medallist Roger Federer of Switzerland earned $8,584,842.
London Olympics gold medallist Andy Murray of Britain was third in the list with a total purse of $5,708,230 while 2008 Beijing Olympics gold medallist Rafael Nadal, who is out of action due to injury, ended with $4,997,448.
The top four won a Grand Slam each in 2012.
India's Leaner Paes is 33rd in the list with earnings of $762495.
The following is the top 10 list:
1. Novak Djokovic $12,803,737
2. Roger Federer $8,584,842
3. Andy Murray $5,708,230
4. Rafael Nadal $4,997,448
5. David Ferrer $4,409,340
6. Juan Martin del Potro $3,031,003
7. Tomas Berdych $2,973,967
8. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga $2,376,640
9. Janko Tipsarevic $2,063,737 (IANS)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'