London, Nov 12 : Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has revealed ex-boss Jose Mourinho still messages him the middle of the night while he is asleep.
Drogba, who is playing in China currently, said Mourinho doesn't realise the difference of time zones, and added that the Real Madrid coach along with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich are his friends for life.
"Obviously with him and Abramovich, it's for life," the Sun quoted Drogba, as saying.
"But the problem with Jose is he still doesn't understand there is a time difference and he keeps sending them when I'm asleep," he added. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai