London, Nov 12 : Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has revealed ex-boss Jose Mourinho still messages him the middle of the night while he is asleep.
Drogba, who is playing in China currently, said Mourinho doesn't realise the difference of time zones, and added that the Real Madrid coach along with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich are his friends for life.
"Obviously with him and Abramovich, it's for life," the Sun quoted Drogba, as saying.
"But the problem with Jose is he still doesn't understand there is a time difference and he keeps sending them when I'm asleep," he added. (ANI)
- Klitshcko retains world heavyweight titles against Mariusz Wach
- Flintoff says ‘would swap everything I have now to play cricket again’
- Faldo says ‘sex scandals’ ruined Tiger Woods’ chances of becoming greatest golfer ever
- McIlroy becomes European Tour''s youngest money list winner in 32 years
- Armstrong posts ‘provocative’ picture of Tour de France ‘yellow jerseys’ on Twitter