London, Nov 12 : Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has revealed ex-boss Jose Mourinho still messages him the middle of the night while he is asleep.
Drogba, who is playing in China currently, said Mourinho doesn't realise the difference of time zones, and added that the Real Madrid coach along with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich are his friends for life.
"Obviously with him and Abramovich, it's for life," the Sun quoted Drogba, as saying.
"But the problem with Jose is he still doesn't understand there is a time difference and he keeps sending them when I'm asleep," he added. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone