London, Nov 12 : Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has revealed ex-boss Jose Mourinho still messages him the middle of the night while he is asleep.
Drogba, who is playing in China currently, said Mourinho doesn't realise the difference of time zones, and added that the Real Madrid coach along with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich are his friends for life.
"Obviously with him and Abramovich, it's for life," the Sun quoted Drogba, as saying.
"But the problem with Jose is he still doesn't understand there is a time difference and he keeps sending them when I'm asleep," he added. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'