London, Nov 12 : Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has revealed ex-boss Jose Mourinho still messages him the middle of the night while he is asleep.
Drogba, who is playing in China currently, said Mourinho doesn't realise the difference of time zones, and added that the Real Madrid coach along with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich are his friends for life.
"Obviously with him and Abramovich, it's for life," the Sun quoted Drogba, as saying.
"But the problem with Jose is he still doesn't understand there is a time difference and he keeps sending them when I'm asleep," he added. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan