London, Nov 12 : Former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has revealed ex-boss Jose Mourinho still messages him the middle of the night while he is asleep.
Drogba, who is playing in China currently, said Mourinho doesn't realise the difference of time zones, and added that the Real Madrid coach along with Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich are his friends for life.
"Obviously with him and Abramovich, it's for life," the Sun quoted Drogba, as saying.
"But the problem with Jose is he still doesn't understand there is a time difference and he keeps sending them when I'm asleep," he added. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today