Kiev, Nov 7 : Ukraine's Dynamo Kiev drew with Portuguese football club Porto 0-0 in the fourth Champions League group stage match here.
A tight first half at the Olympic stadium Tuesday ended goalless. Dynamo had the better possession and seemed more likely to score before the break, but couldn't manage to break down a well-organised Porto defence, reports Xinhua.
The second half began in the same way, with home-side in control. Dynamo's Yarmolenko was closest to scoring in the 74th minute when his effort was blocked by Porto's goalkeeper Helton.
Dynamo sit on third position in group A. Porto enjoy the role of the group leaders, followed by French club PSG. Dinamo Zagreb occupy the fourth position. (IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today