Kiev, Nov 7 : Ukraine's Dynamo Kiev drew with Portuguese football club Porto 0-0 in the fourth Champions League group stage match here.
A tight first half at the Olympic stadium Tuesday ended goalless. Dynamo had the better possession and seemed more likely to score before the break, but couldn't manage to break down a well-organised Porto defence, reports Xinhua.
The second half began in the same way, with home-side in control. Dynamo's Yarmolenko was closest to scoring in the 74th minute when his effort was blocked by Porto's goalkeeper Helton.
Dynamo sit on third position in group A. Porto enjoy the role of the group leaders, followed by French club PSG. Dinamo Zagreb occupy the fourth position. (IANS)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'