Kiev, Nov 7 : Ukraine's Dynamo Kiev drew with Portuguese football club Porto 0-0 in the fourth Champions League group stage match here.
A tight first half at the Olympic stadium Tuesday ended goalless. Dynamo had the better possession and seemed more likely to score before the break, but couldn't manage to break down a well-organised Porto defence, reports Xinhua.
The second half began in the same way, with home-side in control. Dynamo's Yarmolenko was closest to scoring in the 74th minute when his effort was blocked by Porto's goalkeeper Helton.
Dynamo sit on third position in group A. Porto enjoy the role of the group leaders, followed by French club PSG. Dinamo Zagreb occupy the fourth position. (IANS)
- How Kaley Cuoco `joked way out` of nude snap leak embarrassment
- Angelina Jolie to helm Richard Leakey biopic 'Africa'
- Excited Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis can't wait for baby daughter's birth
- Kim K 'desperate' to land role in Downton Abbey
- Deepika demands respect for women by media
- Is Selena Gomez 'moving in' with Justin Bieber?
- Iggy Azalea's ex-beau opens up about relationship with blonde rapper
- Ben Affleck 'counted cards' in LA casinos