Kiev, Nov 7 : Ukraine's Dynamo Kiev drew with Portuguese football club Porto 0-0 in the fourth Champions League group stage match here.
A tight first half at the Olympic stadium Tuesday ended goalless. Dynamo had the better possession and seemed more likely to score before the break, but couldn't manage to break down a well-organised Porto defence, reports Xinhua.
The second half began in the same way, with home-side in control. Dynamo's Yarmolenko was closest to scoring in the 74th minute when his effort was blocked by Porto's goalkeeper Helton.
Dynamo sit on third position in group A. Porto enjoy the role of the group leaders, followed by French club PSG. Dinamo Zagreb occupy the fourth position. (IANS)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan